GPs positions opportunities – flexibility and autonomy. Join TLC Primary Care.
“Moving to TLC was the best move I made for me and my patients. The full-time Chronic Disease Nurse and administrative support is exceptional, facilities are second to none and I enjoy 80% of billings which gives me a better work/life balance and an exceptional general practice experience for my patients!” – Current TLC GP
TLC Primary Care’s unique model of co-located medical centres and aged care facilities offers GPs a balance of general community and specialised aged care work. All GPs enjoy dedicated aged care resident allocation ensuring holistic care and clinical excellence.
In addition to opportunities to join our various practices around Melbourne Metro and Geelong, TLC is also able to offer an eligible DPA location.
Our medical centres offer a range of services including:
- Visiting cardiologist
- Visiting geriatricians
- Nurse immunisers
- Credentialed diabetes educator
- A team of qualified Practice Nurses to assist with procedures, immunisations, chronic disease management, care plans and Health Assessments.
Why work with TLC?
TLC Primary Care General Practitioners receive:
- 80% of billings
- Guaranteed Aged Care resident allocation
- Flexible hours and autonomy
- Full-time or part-time opportunities
- 15 minute schedule (longer if required)
- Best Practice Medical software
- Fully accredited
- Complimentary membership of TLC Health Clubs
- Extensive in-house ICT support
Get in touch
Candidates must hold current AHPRA / Medical Board and vocational registration (FRACGP or equivalent).
We welcome you to join our team!