Workplace injury management
While location and convenience are factors to consider, the most important criteria to consider when selecting a service provider is clear communication and a mutual philosophy of an “early return to work” as soon as medically feasible. Our team of occupational health doctors are qualified OH&S practitioners and will manage your employee’s injury throughout their treatment programs.
In the initial treatment phase, our occupational health doctors will develop a treatment plan in consultation with your employee. This treatment plan may consist of:
- assessment of the injury
- scheduling of regular appointments
- pathology testing if necessary
- referral for consultant specialist treatment as requested
- x-rays, Ultrasounds, MRIs and CT Scans
- physiotherapy and other relative allied health services
We will provide you and your insurers with regular reports on the progress of your employee’s treatment plan. Once your employee has completed their treatment plan, we will then assess their fitness to resume regular or light duties and make recommendations as necessary.